View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Lots more face sliders. Over a dozen styles of human ear.

Hair length slider from bald to long hair.

Decals that can be placed all over the body on skin or costume.

Now,I think Champions' system is more diverse than APB's and you can't do weird body types there...

But in terms of basic humans, yeah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfgYaUY-mM0
Dang, we could definitely use a hair length slider! I think I would spend 1-2 hours a day just playing around with my Kling Boff hair. I wanted to make a B'Elanna Torres look with my female boff's yesterday, but STo wouldn't let me Q_Q.

Regarding the ear slider, if it were included, you totally know that players who love to make the goofy characters would make toons with massive ears and small heads and vice versa. Just yesterday I saw a gorn velociraptor near the fountains on Qnos that gave me quite a startle. Could you Imagine what they might have looked like with access to a better ear slider? That gorn velociraptor might now look like a Kangaroo. Freaking Q'nos would have kangaroo gorns running around everywhere and pretty soon Q'nos would start to look like the Australian outback. The possibilities would be endless, so I definitely support APB style facial feature presets and sliders.