View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
- Always take out Regen Probes first (and also if they respawn)
- Watch for Plasma Bolts and fire at them quickly if they're in range - then switch back to B'Ger
- Constantly fire everything you have and remember to fly along and rotate your ship a bit so any front and rear Torpedo launchers fre as often as possible.
- Use any Debuff, DPS boost and EPtW powers as soon as they become available again (DPS is king in this encounter)

- Let yourself get below 50% at the start of the fight and get you 'Fleet Support' out (every bit of DPS helps; but be sure to heal after you've fired it off.)
Done, done, and done.

As for the Fleet Support, as soon as I get below 50%, I hit it, but either the Borg set procs, bumping me back above 50%, or some one heals me causing the ability to be used, but fail to activate! Also, I use Going Down Fighting whenever I drop below 75%.

I think you failed to read the part at the top where I said the entire team was VA (level 50). Also, everyone had at least one and often more than two different anti-proton weapons. I NEVER had the problem of failing this mission with a full team BEFORE the F2P changes.