Thread: Hacked? Help?
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 34 Final Update from OP
01-26-2012, 01:27 PM
I will keep this thread open for a while still.
I logged in today and had a final message from Jenny B. in Account Services. She reported that she had been told that four of my characters had been able to be restored to a prior date.
I checked those four and all appeared to be in good health with all the requisite gear.
The other six characters seemed to be S.O.L. and I was told that they could not be restored back any further.
Let me say this: I think that is most likely false, and they only wanted to restore a few of the characters ( I was given no explanation ). However, my four highest-level characters ( all Federation ) were restored, so I can't complain too loudly. Also, I was asked to provide the names of which characters on my account I wanted rolled back and I stated "all of them", as all of them had been "cleaned out".
All in all, meh.
However, multiple time point restores are possible. The team took my requests and did their best to accomplish what I asked for. So, there is hope for the Hacked. Just maybe think about which characters you really want restored.
Thanks for reading, I am ultimately satisfied with my experience with customer support after having my account hacked. It did take almost a month and a half though. That's all. Be patient and be selective. LLAP.