View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 72
01-27-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
Yeah fixing major bugs is a lost cause. Who do these players think they are? Some of them act like they are actually spending money to play the game. Bunch of ungrateful people.
ROFL!!!! POWNED!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
I did several story missions yesterday with cloaking ships (Galaxy-X and Defiant-R) while level matching a friend who was levelling up, and to my surprise, I noted I wasn't being decloaked from the dialogue popups (was doing missions in the Romulan story arc).

So it seems like it's fixed in some places at least.
nice, i'll go chech those out! hey thanks for the Info Ainu, if they have something that IS working maybe we can help them out and point them to it.

Kind of like all being completely embarressed on that STOk'd episode where gamers had to show him the double shield issue that his own team could not duplicate. If I woulld of been Al, I would of been nice on camera, but totally steamed at my programmers who could not reproduce the issue. Once he was shown what it was, he knew 2 fixes right off the top of his head.

It simply shows they dont play and dont know their own game. Sure, they design it and know what it is "suppose" to do, but play the @#$! thing and see what it REALLY is doing...

Well Surfman... shall I get champaigne for week 55?