View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-27-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler42 View Post
I think you're reading too much into the post. It just means that once the run is done you won't get the unique item; which is nothing different from how they've always worked...

The post presented a great argument for having more than 2 FEs per year. I am looking foreward to it, it's been a long time since we've had new story content to do.

The shot of Bajor looks great.
Up until this point in the history of STO there has been one most important difference between 'Replay' and 'FE Rerun'. I don't expect everyone to know the difference - I do expect the STO EP to know the difference.

Well, okay, I guess at this point I have no reason to expect knowledge of, and usage that is in line with previously established facts regarding, an issue this important from this STO Temp-EP in a prepared, official statement.

However, I maintain that it is ostensibly reasonable for me to expect such a thing from the office of the EP. I really should just stop reading anything Mr. D'Angelo has to say. Every time I read anything he has to say, a little more of my love for this game dies inside.