View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 993
01-27-2012, 08:28 PM
The numbers were chosen to give them a bit of a spread. 1337 is a post number that sort of deserves attention anyway, one was just a number that Z chose and it's her thread, and the other fit in well.

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to post in this thread. I was going to blah blah on a bit more in the 100th post but I didn't have the time at that moment. Z offers up a lot of the community, the fleets, Ten Forword, the TFBB, etc. If it wasn't for the Ten Forward Battle Brigades, STO's PvP would have literally been 100% done in a long time ago. Always giving away gear, BO's, offering up build advice, training bridge officers, and so on to anyone who asks. Z is the person behind the Ten Forward Battle Brigades that a lot of us enjoy each and every weekend.

As one of the A Fleet Called Ten Forward (AFCTF) leaders, a valued member of Tuq'Negh Kap'Pi, the Pride of Starfleet, the House of Mar'tok, the Intergalactic House of Pancakes B. (blackberry, blueberry, buttermilk?), and brutally busts my butt in a 2 person fleet. :p Ten Forward just wouldn't be the same without Captain_Zero! I consider myself very lucky to have such an amazing and cherished friend!