View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2012, 11:23 AM
First, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to reply to my message, and especially so quickly.

In terms of the STO Wiki, I've found a LOT of pages to be rather lacking. For instance, some of the abilities still refer to old skills that no longer exist, and many skills don't seem to have wiki pages yet. I also haven't yet seen much in the way of computations on just how the thing works, or even vague descriptions of what you're getting calculation-wise by having, say, +99 in warp core potential. Granted, the info could be in Discussion pages. I'll take a look at those when I get a chance, though that may be a pipe dream.

Second, the STO Academy site's planner is something I've used extensively. It is a wonderful tool, and I highly recommend its use. And although I've used it I appreciate you pointing it out to me because this is exactly the sort of thing that keeps someone from going insane trying to write everything out on scraps of paper.

Third, re: STOked - is the information there still good after all the changes? How much difference am I looking at here? I haven't bothered to look into the old system in detail, because it no longer exists, so I have no idea of how much is old or new or what to watch out for.

Once again, thank you.