View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnattyd View Post
Alas! It is 1:30am in jolly England and my PSP refuses to show me the alien. Unfortunatly, my PC is downstairs, which means i shall have to wait till morning and the contest could be over. I wish the world was flat and we all lived in the same time zone...
hehe its three aliens, 1 adult male and 1 adult female and 1 adolescent male. They all have green skin of pale and earthy tone. All three have nose ridges and dark brown on white eyes. The most striking feature is small numerous spikes that run alone the sides of their heads down the front of their faces to the top of their eyes and down to their necks in the back. The adult male's spikes (thorn like) are a little bit longer than the other two at around 3 inches in length maximum. They all have pointed ears like a vulcan. The males have spkies in a random pattern near where a mans beard would be, although there are no spikes in the front of the chin or above the lip. All three are wearing brown uniforms that remind me of Cardassian uniforms.