View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 51
01-29-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Other than the problems with missing costume pieces on the different genders and the misplacing of some species specific pieces (something that has occurred as a side effect as more and more patches have been added), I like STOs customization just as it is now. The manual customization for each section is actually more flexible than Fantasy Star's... and the characters don't look all anime and the backdrop doesn't have all of those goofy wannabe sci-fi graphics that are not necessary to customization at all.

In short, no thanks. No offense meant, I just prefer the simplicity of STOs customization style.

I have to agree with Blackavaar on this. Personally, I think that STOs Character Creation Screen is superior to any other mmo Character Creator i've come across (Keeping in mind this is coming from someone who: a) stopped playing WoW after a single day on the trial, and b) who's only ever subscribe to 2 MMOs: Star Trek Online, and Star Wars: The Old Republic (I've stopped playing SW:TOR for now mainly because of the terrible customization control that i've only encountered in one other MMO (*cough*WoW*cough*) and the fairly repetitve gameplay)).

Back on topic, I couldn't really see STOs character creation being anything other than what it is without it seeming like a step down in my eyes to what it is currently.