View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 238
01-30-2012, 08:39 AM
I wanted to let you all know that I started some testing this last weekend to decipher the new skill behaviors. I didn't finish, but I did make some good progress, then my fleet needed a teammate for KA Space Elite, I just had to volunteer, and before you know it I was playing STFs for a few hours.

As I said, I'm having lots of fun playing Star Trek Online again (something that had been missing for a long time pre-S5). The Y2 Anniversary is this upcomming weekend, followed by the Featured Episodes for weeks after. I'll try to continue testing in between all the fun stuff, but well... Play is a priority. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo80 View Post
...Roach had some interesting stats from the changes and what they do to power levels in this thread that he started: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=247338
I'm subscribed to that thread and have seen that data. While it's helpful in a basic way, it is also incomplete in the more complicated ways I need to derive a power formula. Most specifically is how the skills interact with each other. And that question has yet to be answered satisfactorily (but is one of the things on my list to test, when I get to doing that again).

So yeah... Bottom line is this project is not forgotten and will return Soon™.