View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalryzian
Found the menu option, thanks. Visited my ships interior and I have to say that I agree with the other posts on the subject, that its an entirely under-whelming experience.

I was APPALLED to find that the Bridge didn't even have the ship's Commissioning Plaque! They've gone to all the trouble to give us an interior to aimlessly wonder around in but they've omitted the Plaque.

Its also a bit sad that we go to all the trouble to design Our and Bridge Officers Uniforms, and then the rest of the crew wear drab standard issue kit.

The Captains uniform should become the ships' crew uniform template.

I also didn't get saluted once! I'm the Captain and an Admiral no less...

Oh and one more thing, the shelves in the Ready Room - I would have thought that there would be more than 2 available, there is the space. Also that the Ships available would include your own previous ships

Well thats my 5c worth...back to blowing things up.
It would be nice to have more work done on them, but it's not a high priority.

Just to note, not all bridges are missing the plaque. The Constitution bridge for example has one, but for others, there's the issue of what it would say on it, and the tech currently isn't there to customize it. I'm sure it would be possible to add in, but again, low priority considering the time it would take vs the significance of the results.

Also, I never once remember a Captain in any of the shows walking around his own ship in the corridors and people stopping to salute him. People always just kept on going.

As for the shelves, if you go to your Ten Forward, you'll find additional shelves you customize there, along with a floor trophy section to display your larger rewards from Fleet Actions, Accolades, and GPL.