View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2012, 08:15 AM
Good podcast. A lot of all kind of information but little about Foundry. Summary is great though. I still wish we've had a better control over things in current foundry. Looking forward to see foundry options expanded.

I wish there was a wiki, similar to for example a wiki of Toolset for Dragon Age Origins:

http://social.bioware.com/wiki/datoo....php/Main_Page

I want information that actually explains how ALL features in foundry work not how to make dumb simple missions. I enjoy figuring out stuff, but it would be helpful to at least have some kind of direction/tips etc. Again not tips how to make simple mission but tips on how to DO things. Like how to trigger special events, how triggers work, what can be used as triggers, how to trigger FXs etc etc. I know most of it now, but how much time I've spent to figuring this all out?'

And it would take even more time if I'd try to "disassemble" these very unhelpful topics posted on some websites that eventually just teach you how to make very simple mission of talking to NPC, then go blow up enemy ships and come back to finish the mission.