View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic-Doctor View Post
Actually in this situation won't be helped by subscribing. I subscribed five days ago and I'm not able to get in. I didn't even get a prompt about server space like rpadgett371 did.

I log in, but then when it gets to the character menu screen it says connecting to server, then it sits there for 15 minutes and I then get kicked for inactivity. Did this twice and had the same result.

Though I did open the launcher again to see if there was a message about said problem, and it says that the Holodeck server (I guess that means the game's server) is down.

I find it strange that this game seems to only have one server, they need to really invest in a few more, I think it would cut down on a lot of problems people are having. I for one think it would help so that it doesn't take 4 to 5 minutes just to (load) dock at the Earth Space Dock.

Of the MMOs that I've played this one has the longest load times.
Wow I hope they have a back up, or some services that would allow a transition for a failure to a new one. This is kind of sad for an MMO IMHO. I am glad I have not given them any money yet.