View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
After the Dominion War, the Cardassians got a democratic government. The True Way (lead by Gul Madred) tries to return to the old ways of the Central Command. They're allied with the few changelings like Laas (sorry, "Lars" was a typo of mine) that created their own Jem'Hadar to serve them.They have nothing to do with the regular post-war Dominion (and are in fact considered renegades by them) just like their Jem'Hadar have little to do with the Jem'Hadar that serve to Dominion in the Gamma Quadrant.
I believe it was me who was mistaken. I wasn't aware the True Way had any actual founders (changlings) or vorta with them. I thought it was a bunch of Cardassians that had begun cloning their own Jem Hadar. My bad.

Quote:
Just to make clear what I mean by "True Dominion": I mean the Dominion of the time after the war, not the ships stuck in the wormhole. What they'll do when they come out is not certain right now (my guess is they'll try to join the True Way, the closest thing to allies they have in the 25th century)
Again, I assumed the Dominion Update was specifically to do with the returning Dominion ships, rather than the ones that already exist.

Quote:
Well, the STO uniforms are based on the countdown comics and I think they turned out pretty well
We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalavier View Post
It hasn't been offically cleared up, but if you look at it... In the hobus system, Remans there are tied to the groups in the Iconia system, which are working directly for Romulans.
Yet it would still be nice if they had their own ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
The Remans don't have the resources to build that kind of stuff currently, except now for the breakaway faction and their new base. So, having them using appropriated Romulan ships makes sense.
I'd have thought the Reman resourceful, especially with their exploits during the Dominion War. You'd have thought they'd have acquired varied technology and resources that they'd managed to keep from the Romulans. Suffice to say, I don't think you're giving them enough credit. :p