View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 54 Important Information
03-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Wynn
I'll pass entering this one... I'm still waiting for the runners-up to be announced from the planet contest.

It's been over a month now, I believe. What good are contests if you don't announce all the winners?
We traded words last month about this, Wynn, but today I am on your side. When I saw the new contest I thought I had missed the announcement of the runners-up of the last contest's winners, but I did a search and couldn't find any posting .

Anyone know who they were?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabarrashy View Post
Okay PLEASE don't anyone laugh at me as I'm a little concerned. I just submitted my entry and thought everything was fine, I was quite proud of my submission. However I've now realised I'm signed in through my girlfriends e-mail account. I'm logged on as myself on the STO site, does this mean the entry will be submitted under my name or my girlfriends? Please, can someone put my mind at ease? Thanks.
This should be addressed, as well. I have over ten email accounts for different purposes. I'm not sure if I emailed my last entry from the same email addy that I use for this forum; or if I attached my STO forum info to the email.