View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-09-2012, 08:25 PM
You paid your LTS for access (as has been mentioned). At no time were you ever guaranteed a lifetime of free stuff from the C-Store. You get 400 cryptic points for free. That's 4 free keys. I'm not a LTS or a current Gold member, so I pay money to get Cryptic points, which I can then use to get keys if I so choose. You don't have to buy Cryptic points. You get handed 400 of them every month, just because at one point you paid for a Lifetime Sub, or because you choose to pay $15 a month for access and the perks associated with that.

At no time is the C-Store included in any of that. What you're complaining about is that Cryptic/PWE won't give away the store to make you happy for buying a LTS that was totally your choice to buy. Most of the money that PWE/Cryptic is going to make will be from the C-Store. They have to stock it with fun, enticing items for people to buy in-game. You don't have to buy them. You can play the game perfectly fine without these items, and while I do sympathize, and believe that LTS and Gold members should get some great benefits, when it comes to stuff like this, you have no grounds on which to base your complaint.