View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1416
02-10-2012, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Here's a few variants I have been working on based on those seen in the F2P trailer. I hope you all like them.

F2P 1 Command
F2P 1 Operations
F2P 1 Sciences
F2P 1 Medical

Sierra 2 F2P Command
Sierra 2 F2P Operations
Sierra 2 F2P Sciences

Vice Admiral - Ceremonial Variant
Jupiter Veteran Decorated - Command Variant 2

These have been added to the following sections to make them easier to reference. The F2P Variants have been added to the 25th Century Variants section under their own heading. The Vice Admiral Ceremonial Variant has been added to the 25th Century Uniforms section and the Jupiter Veteran Variant has been added to the Jupiter Uniforms section.

In addition the Voyager Mirror Universe Uniforms have also been updated.

Enjoy!

Hey there, Black. First off its good to hear from you and know your still out there. Secondly thanks for this latest update. Glad to see those uniforms from the F2P trailer are added to your guides.

Have a couple of questions for you regarding the first 5 F2P uniforms you've listed above. My first question is this - within the ST universe, on what sort of officer or section or what occasions or reasons do you envisage those uniforms being worn?

My second question is what inspired you to go with the Star Trek Generations combadge instead of the 25th century version? Was the Generations version actually used in the F2P trailer?

Thanks for looking at those questions!