View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
During the overhaul on carriers, all deployables were dropped from 4 to 2 and except in the case of the Kar'fi frigates (since they got an additional hanger), the deployables corresponding effectiveness was increased.

It is not impossible there might be some issues with the rebalancing, but the intent was not to nerf anything, and there definitely hasn't been any change recently other than continued work on straightening out the fighter AI issues.
A few big issues aside from AI, the commands not being responsive and keeping you in red alert, are the weapons damage of these pets the energy damage is little or close to nothing where as the torpedo damage far outshines the energy damage... You will see issues like doing 500 damage overall from a few volleys of fighter cannons and then a 4k-6k torpedo hit so in essence the torpedos the fire are the only big damage dealers. Where as before they all dealt decent damage but my conclusion it may be related to the problem on tribble at first where the new characters i made had weapons that the weapons power as bugged and not working properly. I figure this is related or similar unrelated problem since I am assuming they were dropped 1 wave but suppossed to be the damage of 3 waves with only launching 2 waves per hangar.