View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-16-2012, 07:37 AM
I love the fact that people can't guess when a possible maintenance is going to happen. Hey, get this, maintenance happens in the morning. If you want a calendar do this. Go to Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store, pick up a calendar, and mark on ever day Maintenance. Just because you pay a subscription fee does not give you the right to moan and complain that something's being fixed in the game that you pay for. I would rather the game be up 24 hours but then you have to deal with data corruption, seek failures, and eventually server crashes. And guess what happens when the server crashes... that's right, you don't get to play.

So on that note, thank you Cryptic for making sure that our gaming experience is a good one but could you PLEASE let us know that someone somewhere is addressing the issues involving the new FE missions. Tried it on my Tactical officer and had three instances of being sent back to the log in screen. Tried it on my Science officer and she can't leave the conference room.

We here on the Odyssey Star Cruiser, the USS Alfheim salute you for your diligence.