No Sound on RealTek HD 64Bit Resolve
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by
1. Exit the game
2. Bring up the Launcher (log in, wait for "Options" to appear at the top left)
3. Click Options (DO NOT CLICK ENGAGE YET!)
4. Type in the "Advanced command line" box: -ignorex64check
5. Click OK to accept the changes
6. Click Engage (Start the game)
This is the only resolution that worked for me. Thanks Doug!
Thank you very much. All the other support threads for this told me to go into the launcher command line, not the command line in the game options itself.