View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Fix Collectors Edition Unlocks
02-18-2012, 05:44 PM
I have put 2 tickets in, a friend of mine got me CE and DDE as gifts, I got all the DDE unlocks but the CE unlocks only partially unlocked.

Quote:
02/12/2012 07:56 PM
I have unlocked the following by entering the Collector's Edition Key.

Only 1 Character Slot
More Bank Space
More Bridge Officers Space
More Inventory Space
Red Matter Capacitor
USS Enterprise (The Original Series)

What seems to be missing are:
Missing 2 extra character slots.
Borg bridge officer for Federation
Borg bridge officer for Klingon
Klingon race for Federation
More Duty Officer Space.
I updated this ticket with
Quote:
02/17/2012 08:05 PM
Email said I would get a response with in 24hrs, its now been 5 days..... any chance of getting this situation taken care of any time soon?

I now have CE and DDE keys on my account, still havent gotten all of the CE unlocks.... DDE unlocks worked perfectly.....

What seems to be missing are:
Missing 2 extra character slots.
Borg bridge officer for Federation
Borg bridge officer for Klingon
Klingon race for Federation
More Duty Officer Space.

i bought extra doff space and char slots before getting CE(as a gift) and DDE as a gift(collectors edition and digital deluxe edition), I would like my full unlocks.
Also having entered 2 keys shouldnt It say I have more gold status time(60 days total time) ?
before i got the CE and DDE I had already bought a few things(thanks to the same friend who was doing me a solid)
with cstore i had bought 25doff slots and 2 char slots, as well as borg officer....

I still cant create a fed klingon, from what i can tell no extra char slots beyond dde and cstore ones i paid for, no borg officer via unlocks(got the one from missions and the NG i paid for), and i would love the extra doff space....

I enjoy the game, and Im not alone in having this very issue, my 3 friends I play with daily have the same problems with CE unlocks not fully unlocking, DDE for me and @Gowkaiser has worked flawlessly mind you.

@winvirus and @dandeloreon both have not gotten full CE unlocks yet and afik both have put in tickets since they got their copies.

I know this isnt the idea location for this post but, Im starting to wonder how to get this resolved since PWE ticket has been on "24h" notice for a week, and in game tickets seem to be ignored for whatever reason....