View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1098
02-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Well, what fun this weeks mess was! Not only did things crash on map transfer and everything went down for a minute or so. The mission... Well... I did like the choice in running around. Some missions are definitely quicker and easier than others. However, there still are a lot of them to be done either way. Give me a hat, a pizza, and call me a delivery boy for Deep Space Pizza 9, and I'm good to go.
Piiiizzzzzaaaa !!!! Yah, *drools* - Lose the anchovies / but yeah the mission was a bit of a messy one this week.

Quote:
Seriously though, the city looks nice but there really isn't much fun to be had in it. The Holodeck simulation int he shuttlebay was nice. The Changling kicked my butt a few times but I eventually scooped him up into a jar, slapped a peanutbutter label on it, and put it through the replicator for waste disposal.
I thought Changlings were composed of mostly jelly? :p

Quote:
The space combat Holo simulation was decent also. The enemies may spawn a little late but turning around to go pew pew isn't so bad. The Dreadnaught ship does need to be bigger. Like, Bortas bigger! The visit to the Phophets throught he Orb mission was nice. Not only was it short, the cutscene was great! Not too long, not too short, and did a good job of representing the IP interpretation.
Haven't tried the Prophet one yet. I thought towards the end of the mission and the multiple options to responding to our guest on DS9 was very cool. - Though the storyline is now becoming very very weak. Its lacking the flare of "Cloak Intentions", the cool factor of the "The Breen" FE, and the story driven "The Devidians."

Series 4 "2800," so far has fallen short of my expectation - especially after those other previous cool FEs.

Quote:
The rewards for this mission, a piece of craptacular armor or some grenades. Neither is worth what you have to go through to get it.
I agree, though the armor is part of a set - it still is not worth it as a reward. Epic fail between mission and reward.