View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Honestly, I love the B'Rel Retro. In Deadpool's career, I have flown the Raptors and other BoPs, but I have enjoyed the B'Rel Retro the most. Even before I got the ship, I was asking advise about which I should choose for endgame PvP, and was told by everyone that the Retro was "too squishy" and "too weak". Can I tank multiple highly experienced PvPers for extended periods of time? Nope, but I can handle my own at a Kerrat restart being the only Klink in about 5-6 Feds.

I am glad that I didn't listen to the Retro-BoP naysayers, because with the right resists and the proper setup, you can make the ship an excellent damage dealer, while staying alive long enough to get the job done. If you are still uncertain, and want to see how I have my Retro set up, send tell ingame to Deadpool@dravenlee_obarr . I will be more than happy to link my build to you, tell you how I have my weapons and consoles set up and why.

Remember: Being good at STO PvP is best summed up as this - it is 33% Gear, 33% Skill, and 33% love for your character & ship, and knowing what you can push out of them to make them work for you. (Yes I know that leaves 1% left....that is set aside for the gerbil powered engines... )