View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Welcome to the party dude.

. . . also. . . Dinking your Klink sounds dirty. . .
Good to be here, even if it's two years after I initially registered. *lol* Also, I totally didn't think about that until it was mentioned. Yeah, it does sound dirty, but at least it has nothing involving a Tribble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheer View Post
Welcome aboard, KG6EYR. Glad to have you with us.

If you want to run KDF missions, just find me in game; I'm always down for KDF missions. Also, join us on the TenForwardForum chat channel for a reliable stream of wackiness.
Sounds great to me. Honestly I've found that some of the KDF requires a bit more work to get off the ground, so unlike my Fed, I'll try to play my Klink with a bit more tact and strategy. (I mean, dumping every skill point into an all-round character with skills up to Commander being maxed isn't very good for utilizing full potential. Maybe I'll invest in a respec when I can afford it.)

I know the ships take a bit more getting used to, especially some of the aiming/firing arcs. At any rate, I'll be sure to give it a go. And as far as the wackiness, you better believe I'll be there to witness some! As long as it drowns out Zone chat, especially of the Tribble troll variety. *lol*