View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17 Mission Review
02-27-2012, 04:26 AM
Hi Brian,

I have recently been given the job of posting Foundry reviews on StabaseUGC.com and found yours to be a perfect mission to start off with. You have done so much reviewing missions for the Foundry community it seemed fitting. I took some screenshots I'd like to post and won't post any spoilers in my reviews. I'd like to, however, with your permission, like to post my reviews with a small mini-ad depicting some of the mission screenies. I won't do this without the authors permission, so if you would like, I can make it and send it to you via e-mail prior to posting it to see if it meets your approval. If this sounds good to you, e-mail me in game with an out of game e-mail address I can send it to and when I finish it, I will send it on for your review. I plan on posting my reviews once a week on Wednesday, so I will have it to you by today or tomorrow to see if you like the idea. My in game e-mail is @Duke-of-Rock so let me know as soon as you can. I'll check this forum post as well to hear your thoughts. It should give your mission a bump of notariety by being reviewed on the starbaseugc website as well.
I look forward to your thoughts.

Duke-of-Rock aka: Craig