View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 18 Make it so...
02-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-of-Rock View Post
Hi Brian,

I have recently been given the job of posting Foundry reviews on StabaseUGC.com and found yours to be a perfect mission to start off with. You have done so much reviewing missions for the Foundry community it seemed fitting. I took some screenshots I'd like to post and won't post any spoilers in my reviews. I'd like to, however, with your permission, like to post my reviews with a small mini-ad depicting some of the mission screenies. I won't do this without the authors permission, so if you would like, I can make it and send it to you via e-mail prior to posting it to see if it meets your approval. If this sounds good to you, e-mail me in game with an out of game e-mail address I can send it to and when I finish it, I will send it on for your review. I plan on posting my reviews once a week on Wednesday, so I will have it to you by today or tomorrow to see if you like the idea. My in game e-mail is @Duke-of-Rock so let me know as soon as you can. I'll check this forum post as well to hear your thoughts. It should give your mission a bump of notariety by being reviewed on the starbaseugc website as well.
I look forward to your thoughts.

Duke-of-Rock aka: Craig
Thanks Duke,

I would be honored to be your inaugural review for StabaseUGC.com. I sent you an in game email with the info you requested and with my formal permission to exercise your judgment in what to include in your review. To also make it official here as well, you have my permission to publish this mission “Contamination” with the screenshots and information you feel are needed to conduct your review properly.

Also I wanted to let you know that I added several elements which I outlined in the in game email I sent you, that I felt would enhance the mission experience. Thanks to some feedback I received from Pendra80 and the tutorial I found on StabaseUGC.com by Kirkfat which showed me how to make certain mission objectives optional and have consequences for not doing certain ones. Based on the STO review feedback I have received since implementing those changes I’d say it was a popular thing to do. Unfortunately I think I was updating the elements on Saturday while I think you were reviewing the mission.

Again I want to thank you for the honor of being your inaugural review.
Brian