View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-29-2012, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
In that case I would still laugh my butt off.

That is your right, and I doubt you can laugh loud enough for me to hear... anyways

It doesn't matter. To give you a comparison to your reaction: Let's assume the OP had asked for the combadges from Future Imperfect and you had replied "Thank god CBS won't allow that." In a game where CBS approved that a Starfleet captain can wear a pink shirt, neon green pants and sky blue combat boots with a Terran Empire badge that's just incredibly ridiculous.

And you dont think all thoose things are horrible to look at? STILL not the topic thoug. If you take a look at the OP, the topic is the Connie, and only the connie.

Would I prefer a steamlined uniform code, and integrety? YOU BET... But right now all I can do, is do my best to fight even more mess.

Sounds more like a personal antipathy towards the ship that started it all.

Not at all... The Connie was a fine ship in her days and very combatworthy... But now she is what she is... Target practice, and shouldn be any more or less than that.

Personally I'm not a that big fan of the TOS Constitution, what I would like is my Constitution/Excalibur kitbash on T5. For the layout I would love it to have the first canon-appropriate one. Commander science (Spock), lieutenant-commander engineering (Scotty), lieutenant engineering (Uhura), lieutenant tactical (Sulu), ensign tactical (Chekov).

Huh?
See above, and please stop turning my words into somthing they are not while you are at it.