View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
All the threads about low quality routers crashing when playing STO shows that STO is unlike other Internet games, and is much more network intensive... A marginal network connection may work fine with other low-bandwidth games, but STO works like a network stress test, and will quickly bring out flaws in your connection...

yeah sure... its users fault...

and microwaves are elephants...

*** lol cheap routers XD i have a samsung router...almost everythigni have is from samsung.. AND i can play ALL games on this planet without ANY problem...

ALSO my Wife got the same problem.. and 4 of my people had all the same errors.. with different routers from different locations..

But i think it dosent matters what people say.. you just ignore the fact that youre wrong.

Im playing Online games since more than 12 years now... and im tired of forum trolls who dont want to accept facts...

I hope to see you next time having problems with the connection and then i promise. i wil come to your thread and say..."IT IS YOUR INTERNET - Buy a new router - servers ARE good I CAN CONNECT thats enough - so i push the fault on you"...

also you posted it yourself later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Dev's have responded to this issue in another thread...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...81#post4059381
and you still say things about cheap routers?! are you stoned?

above it was proven that it was not users fault...