View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceman4
Well, I'm at college, and the router here usually works fine. Ive been playing this game for a cuple weeks with no issues. also, i can log in now, but every time i see a loading screen, i get dcd. its really annoying
I bold'ed the important information above, in case anyone missed it. The fact that you're behind a firewall at a college, well, that changes the whole game and frankly, I'm pretty much to the point that I refuse to help folks behind a firewall at a school. That being said, I'd like for you to connect to a network that's not at your school and no, I don't care if you're in the housing, that's just as bad. Anywho, try to connect to another network, off campus or at least not related to the school's network, then test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r9xchaos
yeah sure... its users fault...

and microwaves are elephants...
People are trying to help you, although your attitude certainly doesn't show as if you so much as even deserve the help. We don't have to be here, we have absolutely no obligation to you, or anyone else for that matter. So instead of acting like a total @ss about this, why don't you calm down and realize that you're getting help, for free.

Quote:
Im playing Online games since more than 12 years now... and im tired of forum trolls who dont want to accept facts...
Huh, sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle black here...

Quote:
I hope to see you next time having problems with the connection and then i promise. i wil come to your thread and say..."IT IS YOUR INTERNET - Buy a new router - servers ARE good I CAN CONNECT thats enough - so i push the fault on you"...
Now you're just being a jer.k for the sake of being a jer.k.