List your top three short, mid, and long-term requests for the game
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
03-01-2012, 01:54 PM
1. Revamped STF System that requires players to have completed at least 5 runs on normal and advanced before playing on elite difficulty STF runs. Secondly implement an automatic ranking system that gives points towards people who successfully complete STF runs. Third of all, force everybody to finish the same objective before going on to the next one. This will incentivize people to work together better.
2. Enterprise C that is either a skin or it's own ship. If it's a skin, it must give the Enterprise D a better turn-rate and be smaller in size with respect to the galaxy class.
3. Release the Andorian battle cruiser and Ferengi Dkora Class Marauder
1. Better Sorting options for my inventory. Along these lines, let us have access to our personal bank and fleet bank from within our ships.
2. Make our ship's sick bay be viable. Sick bay's doctor/s should be able to heal critical, major, and minor injuries.
2.5. Revamp the ship tier system according to Suricata's Ship Tier Revamp proposal:
3. Playable caitian ships
4. More PVP maps, More STF's, More FE's
5. Playable Romulan and Reman characters for the Feds and Klings along with customizable Romulan and Reman Uniforms
6. Give Fleet leaders and senior officers the ability to designate home bases, as well as the ability to transwarp there.
7. Give us some black cat pets/panthers to go along with our Caitians please
8. More Klingon daily missions that involve bribery and marauding
A Bribery Missions: You have to bribe 2 or 3 people down on a planet. Depending on their mood, which you must judge for yourself, you might have to convince them to do X with reason A or convince them to do Y with reason B. Fail to bribe one person results could result in an ambush that you must survive. It can have a two or three minute timer. If you survive, you will have the option of bribing two more people. However, if you fail to bribe the second person, you are forced to escape to a beamout zone. You will also have to reach the beamout zone within a specific time limit or you fail the mission and die.
If you do happen to sucessfully bribe the second person, the third person will let you bribe them but on the condition that you offer them a means of escape. You could mix and match what happens after you bribe the second and third person. Maybe they mug you and try for a quick escape. Maybe if you refuse to help the third person escape, the third person turns you into the authorities.
To create a really cool twist, you could even make a subplot that involves us turning in the corrupt officials, politicians to the local authorities.
You could even tie in real missions with doff missions. For example, after a you reach level 3 doff diplomacy, you get access to special emergency beam out beacons that you can place in different areas of the bribery mission map.
B. Marauding Missions
An example of a conquest mission would be going to a poor planet and demanding that they give you resources through intimidation and extortion. You could make it have the same dynamic I describe above. Have three villages, each with a chance to give more resources if you sucessfully extort money/resources from them. However, you have to convince some of the villagers to go along with your plan. When you talk to villager X, you can offer them a certain amount of credits (3 different amounts) to help convince the villagers that giving up their money/resources is the best idea. If you come to an agreement with a villager, your chances of intimidating and extorting the whole village successfully increase. However, you could still sucessfully get the village to hand over it's resources without the help of a few greedy villagers .
Ok, so, let's go through an example run. I come to village A. Once I get there, I have to intimidate X number of people. If I'm sucessful, the whole village gives me 60 provisions or 15 antigens or 20 medical supplies. If I'm unsuccessful, the whole town riots. I will still get some provisions but it will only be about a 1/4 of what I receive when I'm succesful. If the Village A riots there's a small chance (10%), that village B will riot. There's an even smaller chance that Village C will riot (2%), but it's highly unlikely . Anyways, you catch the general drift. There are a lot of ways you could organize it, and I'm sure you can think of more.
1. Playable Romulan Faction (with Remans, too)
2. Fleet Space Stations
3. Implement a Ferengi Doff System
4. Put shuttle bays in our ships where we can store 1 or 2 of our shuttles. Give us the ability to fly out of our shuttlebays in our shuttle or to have team-mates/BOFF's fly out of our shuttlebay in our shuttle/s.
5. Klingon Singleplayer Expansion