View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamPD View Post
Was thinking of an item which could either be a cstore item, vet reward, or a mission reward.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who hates running around stations, just to change ship, shop, or change my uniform, all of this should be accessible via a central, or single computer station

So given that such a thing hasn't been put in since the game's launch, I can only assume PW is happy with people getting RSI running from one room to another

So why not offer a personal com pad idea, which only works in stations, but allows access to a select list of options (perhaps customizable by the user), such as exchange, ship change, ship design, costume change, bank etc.

You'd still have to go to a station to access the device, but gawd, I'd pay money for something like that. :p
Some of this can be added to the bridge. Letting us edit our outfits and bank space should be easy to do. I can understand needing a Space dock to edit and change ships, other then shuttles and we can all ready do that from the bridge.