View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 21
03-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathos1978
Klingon camp spawn points. They also love spam wich slowly kills your GPU. And P2W consoles that kill any fun in the game (they have more of those then Feds). Thus - do not que for Fed vs Klink games. Stick to Fed vs Fed. Enter Ker'rat and hunt Klinks if you feel the urge to fight them.
To this I object. Frequently the only reason Klingons spawn camp is because you feds won't move away from your spawn. And when you respawn, you insist on immediately attacking the nearest Klingon, who is quite happy to melt your ship. I (and many other) Klings won't attack people who have just spawned unless they attack first.

Sadly, I do agree with the spam comment. Especially tachyon drones. Too many Klings have discovered spamming tachyon drones makes you win without skill.

The P2W console issue is not a big deal, Especially not compared to the advantages Fed ships have over klingon ships.

Oh, and if you want to learn to pvp... make a new character and play at lower levels. Everyone has green or white equipment, and you can experiment with lots of setups and playstyles. Even better, play as a Klingon too, so you can understand how our stuff works.