View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-05-2012, 02:08 PM
I have posted my slightly rushed effort in two parts. (Part 1 and Part 2). Again I was just slightly over the character count (by 707 this time) and so had to split it up.

My original story was much larger and had two or three intwined storylines but I took a hacksaw to it to try and keep it down and therefore, I hope, make a better read. I hope it has come out ok, but I am still new to this, so if anyone has any suggestions or notices any mistakes please PM me and I may give it a few tweaks.

As for future challenges, I am looking forward to the next ones. I am beginning to think that others have a point about having a slightly looser task that allows people to expand on it in their own unique way. It also means I don't have to borrow a set of Voyager DVDs. :p

I don't want to comment too much on other people's stories as I am still very new to this and don't really know what I am talking about. However, I must confess I really did enjoy Corbantez's story, just because it included a lot of personality and a little bit of humour. I also liked how Kalic89 focused on encountering another Starfleet Vessel that had turned pirate. A chilling reminder that had our ships not escaped the void they may well have turned out the same way, very Trek.