View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 255
03-06-2012, 04:03 PM
I was going to subscribe in just over a weeks time, and it was the Foundry that was drawing me to it. But after reading in these forums exactly what all the limitations are, I've been completely put off from subscribing. The foundry was the thing making me want to subscribe, but now I see that it's fairly limited in what it can do, I don't think I will be.
It's sad, I can't be the only one feeling this way. As JupiterBroadcasting's Chris mentions in STOked episode 109, the Foundry can keep the community happy - players like me will stay in the game just to create their own content, and others will remain in the game due to the new content being generated by the Foundry.

Please Mr Stahl, give us a Foundry that allows us to create missions on a par to those being created by your team. Not having this has stopped me subscribing, where-as having this would cause me to - and the law of averages would suggest that I'm not the only one.

(I'm not sure why I'm posting this - it's completely rhetorical, I don't expect or need a response from any body... I guess I just felt compelled to express my disappointment.)