STOked Interviews dStahl
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
03-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by
- A lot of people are at lvl cap
- More content is needed, especially for these players
- The current lvling rate isn't a major concern, but they are still looking to strike a balance, or possibly raising the cap. Everything is still in discussion and nothing should be construed as going to happen
- The Neverwinter Project might be able to help STO out in terms of updating PvP maps and getting them out quickly. Nothing for sure though.
- The Dan Man is so awesome he was helping STO while helping Neverwinter with foundry stuff.
- An update to Foundry where you can group episodes, and the ability to subscribe to authors is something he'd like to see.
- Making the Foundry more user friendly in general.
- KDF content is iffy, due to production costs versus actual amount of people playing it they're still working on finding a balance for this as well, but more KDF content could come sooner or later. No firms dates for anything.
- Engineering report coming out this month
- Nothing firm on Season 6 till April, they want to make sure everything's going to work right and will be delivered on time. This could POSSIBLY lead to it being delayed a little past June but nothing is certain yet.
All awesome, great episode!
So ... holding pattern as usual?