View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 106
03-09-2012, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maziken
This was a major concern of mine going into this. On the KDF side of things, it takes forever to get your mission past the review stage. In my opinion, all of these missions should be bypassed that review stage and immediately made "live".

I'd also like to see some more advertisement about the competition from Cryptic in-game. Hell, even a news post on the news section of these forums letting everyone know about the competition. As it stands right now, the only people who know about it are the people who regularly visit the Foundry section of the forums.
Actually, going forward we need to be allowed a test period. Despite all of our building and designing, some bugs can only be found by those who haven't played the mission. Giving us a week for play test first would be helpful. Then, after the play test period is over, BranFlakes should make a dev post about the missions.

In the end, I don't care about the competition. This challenge should be how people become aware of the Foundry and its authors.