View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3 Ody's Bridge
03-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120312a.4

General:
  • Removed Brace for Impact from Jem'Hadar shield set power to avoid unintended interactions with Duty Officer powers.
  • Recduced turn rate buff for the flagship set bonus.
  • The windows were reinstalled on the Bortasqu’.
  • The Odyssey Advanced Cruiser will now appropriately display in the tailor.
  • Made some updates to the Odyssey Advanced Cruiser saucer and some windows so they'll look better when saucer separated.
  • Updated the Work Bee heal power so it properly uses the player’s hull repair skill.
  • The bridges for both the Bortasqu’ and the Oddyssey Advanced Cruiser are now fully functional and ready to be seen.
  • Updated the display name of some space plasma weapons that were missing their suffixes.
  • Added preview images for the Bortasqu’ and Odyssey Advanced Cruiser bridges for the ship tailor.

Known Issues:
  • All powers that grant Teleport Immunity will cause the player's ship to lock in place.
For the Odys new bridge, what is the consoles for that is on the lower level under the view screen for, not that it matters just curious what that would be down there if was real say on a TV series, whats the function behind it, I'm sure there was a reason for it down there or it wouldn't have been built that way, just curious, it's driving me nuts to know, I seen the whole layout on YouTube that someone did with demo record. Plus it would be cool to know for role playing needs if we were to play on the bridge, all the other consoles on the main level you can kind of figure out what they would have been for.

The other thing I wanted to make sure to ask was is the new bridge going to be more full with bridge crew working at stations ? For how big the first Ody bridge was and all the stations there are, there wasn't enough bridge crew. Doesn't look right to have such big bridges and not enough crew to run it.