View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-14-2012, 06:56 AM
We discuss a great many things, some at times in more detail than others. Many of us are quite familiar with the game and one another so we do tend to use short hand or sarcasm. If there is ever a point of serious confusion we will be more than happy to clarify.

Don't get me wrong, most of us aren't perfect. As with any public chat there are things and people beyond our control. The whining (is this the new word for constructive criticism that you disagree with?) is just a side effect of so much frustration at numerous long term broken mechanics. Try to keep a thicker skin and things will mostly be quite alright.

In fact, differing view points often help to create a better experience so please do contribute. I don't think the channel as a whole will spout off in a wall of text and then profess that it doesn't care what you think. I even suspect that the channel won't hide behind alleged military service as a shield just because there might be differing opinions.

By the way, thank you for all that you might have done for whatever country you may represent. I don't think that makes your opinion any more important than anyone else in this case but thank you all the same.