View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-15-2012, 01:47 AM
2800 was a bust for me, and not in the good way.

If they are going to tout unique rewards on the splash screen, then point me towards a broken mission, then they deserve 0 out of 5 stars that I award them, as I have just done here.

This is the equivalent of being invited into somebodys home for pancakes, and being forced to walk around and talk to their potplants (even though some of the potplants want to trade stuff with the other potplants, it's still just potplants - YAWN) while waiting for pancakes that never come. Then you leave, and reenter then room to see if that helps. Nothing. So you leave, wait for 15 minutes, then try again. Nothing. Then you go to the forums and sound like an idiot when you complain. And you STILL don't have pancakes - pancakes that you didn't even want until your 'friend' (i.e. the spalsh screen) suggested it.

If you can't provide a reliably functioning service/product, then don't put it on the damn SPLASH SCREEN.

I call it the 2600, and if you're old enough to get the reference, then you know what an insult it is.

Well, I'm off to cook some actual non-analogous pancakes. Because I suddenly crave them, and THEY don't rely on someone at Cryptic doing their damn job properly.

As a side bonus, I don't need to buy a Master Key to unlock actual pancakes, either - and when I eat my pancakes, you guys don't get a huge "Draz just ate pancakes" plasterered rudely accross all o' yer screens.

Just sayin'.