View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_ZZ View Post
JUST SO YOU KNOW I JUST RELOADED MY WHOLE SYSTEM LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO, SO RUNNING CLEAN SWEEP IS NOT GOING TO FIX ANYTHING!!! PLUS I DON'T BELIEVE IN THEM... ALSO I HAVE ABOUT 25 YEARS OF BUILDING COMPUTERS AND ALSO MANAGED A STORE THAT SOLD PC SOFTWARE GAMES.. IN THE FIRST PLACE ANYONE IN THE BUSINESS GIVES YOU THE BUSINESS AND SAYS IS YOUR DRIVERS UP TO DATE! BECAUSE IT CAN'T BE ARE FINE SOFTWARE.....
driver sweeper is free and sucks, causes more problems then it solves.

driver cleaner can work wonders on a system with a buggy driver installed that wont quite fully uninstall.

revo uninstaller is better the either of the above for removing programs and drivers but the pro version costs money(if your ethical it costs money anyway)

Quote:
THEY NEED TO FIX THE PROBLEM AND VERY SOON!!! IF I WANTED TO PLAY WITH BAD GRAPHICS I WOULD HAVE NEVER PURCHASED A GREAT VIDEO CARD!!! I PLAYED THE NEW STAR WARS GAME THIS WEEKEND AND IT WAS AWESOME!!! I DIDN'T HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THAT GAME OR MS FLIGHT SIM!
use the drivers I have linked, cryptic wont be fixing anything as they will just blame ATI/AMD for the problem, they are VERY anti-amd/ati if you havent noticed, they apparently dont even test on amd/ati cards.

CapsLock is cruise control for kool.......