View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2012, 07:19 AM
I loved Earth and Beyond and loved my guild back in those days. EA killed it before its time. Anyway. A lot of good fleets out there. Look for Proteus or Tactical Operations Fleet Delta. I am not a recruiter but I have been in both of these fleets with good success. Proteus is very good for players leveling up, very supportive, and have fun contests. Proteus is more like a Earth and Beyond guild. TFD is pretty hard core gaming with multiple MMORPs that you can join and has some very high level characters. TFD requires that you are on Mumble that is a big help on STFs. For example, I would not do Cure Space elite or any of the ground elite stfs without doing it with the TFD guys and I have about 700 STFs under my belt that this point. Even with that level of experience, I am pretty junior compared to the high level guys in TFD who some have been playing since beta.
For example before they made STFs easy, TFD used to do 3 or 4 Infected, KAs, or Cures a night and could guarantee success based on the quality of the members. I have vault full of Borg Engines, Defectors, and Shields from when it took the normal players months to get through Cure without a fleet.and KA took 1.5 to 4 hours and was basically undoable without a knowledgeable fleet.

Web site for TFD

http://tfd.guildlaunch.com/