Thread: Fed Carrier
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
The Devs have never said this. But if you rush off to find a quote of the devs saying the promise-free "We have no intention of adding a Fed-Carrier at this time." from a year ago, I can point out what that did, and did not, mean a year ago. Thus, with a better understanding of the situation, you can avoid giving wrong information in the future.

To the OP; no time soon, if ever. One of the developers talked about working on a Caitian Carrier as something he'd like to do, but if I recall that's the same developer who just left the company. If I had to guess, I'd say within 18 months, but that's just a guess.
You like to be on the abusive side of any discussion don't you?

Stormshade said it as recently as 3 months ago, no plans, no desire, and no work done towards a federation carrier, It's not happening any time in the forseeable future.

Also, your misrepresentation of the facts is commendable. Gekko said he WANTS to make a caitian carrier, not that its in the works, not that he's been told to make one. No, he said he wants to. And what gekko wants means nothing, because he's the underling, and not in charge of that decision. When Dan comes on here saying there will be carriers, you can spout off all you like, but gekko gets no say, and really he's not the communitee rep, so what he says means very little anyway.

Now go find me a post from Dan, or Stormshade, or Brandon, or the guy who makes the ships (Logan's replacement) saying there will be, then you can claim your right, but until then, your not. Your patently wrong.