Thread: Warning
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2012, 01:29 AM
Noone had or has full access but myself. And I know I sure as hell aint stealing from my Fleet's Bank. Why would I want to? I have much better equipment through STFs and Crafting than the stuff we had. There was just alot of it thats stolen.

He had just enough permissions wise to do a fair amount of damage so I can tell you he's pretty good at security and security penetration testing. I want to know how he got the ECs though, because there has always been a withdrawal limit of like 5000 ECs and that wasnt changed. Yet all of em are gone.

I actually had believed, and I'm still almost 80% certain the more I think about it that permissions had been set to keep the lower ranks out nearly completely until they hit the third rank.

Then again, I was having a serious family emergency at the time at wasn't exactly in there except to kill stuff to take my mind off what was going on, so it may have simply been me screwing up. I'm not sure because of all the insanity that was going on with me IRL at the time. I don't know. I wish I did, but I really don't.