View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 197
03-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexin_Cobra View Post
I have done all that stuff you say, and I'm telling you my shield doesn't regenrate to specs at all, not just in PVP but also in PVE. I don't know if its a new bug with the new patch or did they make a mistake in overzealous nerfing to fix the first bug. I don't know if its just my ship being bugged after I asked the Techs to fix my bobbing cam view or not. Th point is that the shield does not work and I had to revert to an older slower covarient shield.

Now on the subject of hacking, it is quite presuptuous of you to think that there is no hacking in this game. That is the biggest load of BS I ever heard. Where ever there is a computer program there are hackers. It happens to every server, every game system, every computer, and it happens to every network. Hackers are the people that use codes to exploit the game's glitches and they tell their buddie or sell the info to them who in turn becomes moders. This has happen to Bungie, X-box Live, PS3, WOW and other major game networks. The difference is that they employ managers who sole purpose is to catch hackers and moders to keep the game balanced and working properly. They ban these players from their networks. With the money Perfect World and Cryptic is wracking up from C-store they should hire managers to guard the game against hackers and moders. I caught a Klingon player with his new Flagship in Sirus Sector last week. I checked him out; he didn't have the Diplomatic Immunity Buff activated. I asked him how did he get there and he couldn't explain. He said that he like the fact that he can freak out fed players by comming into their safezone. That is proof enough that there are hackers and moders in this game.
Hey man,

First, Jem shield was bugged. It regenerated due to proccing the bfi doffs and resulted in continuous shield heals. It works fine now.
Edit: go do some stfs and get maco/hg/omega set and practice the proper use of 2 eps with TSS. That will make your shield bullet proof. Even better, post your build and let us hit you with few advices. It can't hurt, can it?

Cheaters are everywhere, and you're right, no software is perfectly safe, but there is a very small number of ppl that know how to cheat and crack the game.

The kling you saw in Sirius has marauding force, a trait you get after completing so many marauding missions. I can go in Sirius any time. And I don't cheat. Same is for Feds, they can go in klink zone in same way klings go in Feds.

The mistake you do is that you make assumptions that are based on false hypothesis, thus the conclusion you draw is also false. Rather than being a pain in the butt for you and us here, find out what you do wrong first, ask ppl in forums for advices and then discuss. Do not start trashing and crying for nerfs till you have the basics fully understood. There are many ppl here willing to help, you just have to express yourself in the appropriate manner.