View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 11
03-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Has to be Infected Ground Elite- I've never had so much trouble with that mission before.

I should have known something was up when we were ALL dying far too easily, but that was nothing compared to the last room. We'd already lost someone, but you wouldn't know that one of the guys was a rookie since none of them knew what the hell they were doing despite me telling them that there needed to be at least 3 of us per corner in order to drop the shields.

Took about a dozen attempts which used ALL of my regenerators. By the time they managed to hit upon the right strategy I'd had enough- and yet one of the guys has the balls to say that I'm the one who doesn't know how to work as part of a team- forgive me if I struggle to work with a team who lacks any understanding of how to do a room I swear I haven't struggled this much since I did pugs- total contrast to the last game I did that mission where we nailed the last room on the first go, that team was the best I'd ever done that mission with.

The above is why I generally stick to space missions- after ages without any good loot I got the prot. shield and prot. engines in consecutive missions. I assume the best set is the MACO one?