View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 80
03-27-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex

Reduced effectiveness of Shield Distribution Duty Officer active roster power shield heal by 25%.
Performed a balance pass on the following Space STF enemies:
Borg Cube, Borg Tactical Cube, Vila Battleship, Tethys Dreadnought, and all unique versions of these same critters.
Reduced their innate damage bonuses:
This will reduce their base damage by approximately 10% across the board.
This has a more obvious impact on high-damage abilities, like High Yield Plasma, and should not reflect much of a difference for their standard weaponry since they already possess a 10%-20% variance.
Field Generator Console mods can now be stacked.
What is your problem with shields? I like shields, *looks to side* do you like shields? *they nod* Yeah that guy likes shields. You basically negated the fix for STFs, aside from the critical fix. Just stupid. Keep the field generator where it is, allow it to stack, but give it diminishing returns. You have a game philosophy that makes tanking completely irrelevant. So, why are you making systems changes towards making tanks stronger and non-tanks weaker? All this does is harm non-tanks...which is everyone.

This also smacks of PvP changes affecting PvE balance...again. Stop it. HAVE WE NOT LEARNED?! PvP and PvE should be completely separate in terms of ability effects. Period.

I don't want your dirty PvP creaping into my PvE. My shield distro officers were just fine where they were. Put them back the way you found them, and don't touch my stuff again.