View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Some random thoughts:

Prolific Producer & Deft Designer: Craft this and this and bring it to me. Oh joy

Systems Stockpile: 25 of each Borg Resource?!? While I pulled a 'gather 50 of each during one invasion timeframe and don't forget your empty bottle next to you before it starts' that neither was exactly fun nor do I expect the average player to gather during one invasion. My 'not grind for it too much' try took a little more than 3 hours. Which might end up as a problem on holodeck.

Plumbing Power: That was actually kind of fun, gathering the various supplies throughout the zone and then assemble them.

Memento Vitae: The red headed stepchild of the above mission... Gather throughout the map and apply to drone. There are a few things that irk me there. First of all there is no indicator on the map where you can find the 'memories'. And when you finally use them on the drone you get no real reaction, just some standard babble. It would be more immersive if you could get a reaction linked to the various different memories.

Overall rewards: Oh boy. This is where it goes down. Neither was I able to see more accolades, nor were the mission rewards themselves something that would coerce me to participate in a few more invasions again. Just a few more Borg resources just don't cut it.

tl&dr: I'm note exactly thrilled about the additions yet. You have to do better than that.