View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 647
03-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Ultimatum
They were supposed to be getting rid of the one-shots, but I got one shot on 2 separate occasions - one of those times with full hull, full shields and I can't be certain but I'm almost positive I was out of range (I was chasing a target).
If I had 100% hull, I was usually able to survive a one-shot invisible torpedo. But, my hull would be anywhere between 12%-6% would usually die a few seconds later.

Oh, and yeah...those invisible torpedoes can follow you for quite a bit of distance. At least 15km. In the past, I would evasive maneuvers out of a cube's range. The regular torpedoes follow me fizzled out. A few seconds later, I instantly exploded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Did you check that while on the ground or in space? My MACO Mk XII shield lost close to 3k and my Cov. Mk X Capx3 even more.
I have MACO mk XI shields while I was in orbiting space.

My shields used to be a little over 10k. Now, it's 9k. I'm definitely sure it was 10k, because, when I equipped the Omega deflector, my shields would drop a little over 100 points, putting it in just under 10k. Now it's pretty much ~1k with the field generator nerf.

In sector space, it's just under 6k (where consoles and modifiers are not applied).