View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpphasors
************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

1. You tell us you don't use a DPS meter then you say you do 9k DPS, which is obviously a lie,

5. Here's the Salvation challenge. Let's run a Elite STF together and I bet you 10 mil energy credits you probably do less than 4k DPS and/or YOUR the one screwing up the mechanics.

1. ORLY?:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/306...2040215060.jpg

5. Aha yeah i heard that often and when they PvP me they loose.. haha challenge me ingame il beat you ...

also i KNOW that there are more noobs in STFS ( random teams ) than pros.. i dont knowwho you think you are but watch your tounge when u speak with me.. i didnt attack your verbally .. but you did... i just said i dont needa dps meter and that there are many noobs out there...

my screenshots prooves my damage ... also ive fougth someone who uses the dps meter and is good at STFs but in PvP he / she got vansihed of my beams...

and again i dont know why you are that hostile against me.. i didnt attack you...

PS. there are some PRO-STFers and noone mentioned you ever...

That PROs have admited that STF sucks without a good team... .. YOU blame ME and call me a weak thing ?? i said my stfs fail because of NOOBS in my team .. noobs that actually dotn use chat to hear the plan .. most people dont even know what todo in STFs and YOU BLAME ME?

For me this discussion is ended at the point where you insulted me... YOU never have seen me playing .. so shut your lie-slit .. ..

Youre just mad because i atleast dont crawl in your *** saying: "ohh thats awesome ohh coool.. bla bla whatever"...

I do enough DPS to beat my enemies....

what you do is tryign to get people to be statwh*r*s...

Cryptic didnt designed this game to make it a next counterstrike...

The game has a backstory , and a big piece of roleplayers stuff... ist still a mmorpg my friend... maybe you should use google ...this game wasnt made to make people comapare their size of **** ... there is no contest .. but guys like you come to such games and destroy it...

go play counterstrike.. really.. if u want BOOMHEADSHOTS i wondre why u play a complex game with a nice story like this...

waste of account...