View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
incorrect, what you have listed as 4/4 is NOT part of the chain. It's an unlockable assignment that is unlocked by completeing 3/5, but completing it does not advance the chain.
In my assignment log, I haven't done a 3/4 for this chain. The previous mission I did in this chain was the 3/5 step (should be 3/6) shown here. This was completed today. Scrolling through my list, there are no other assignments of this name, so I couldn't have had an intermediary step (e.g. 1/4 through, if I supported your logic, 3/4). Adding to that, there are other problems with your response:

1.) Going from 3/5 to 4/4 is not logical nor would it make numerical sense.
2.) There is no evidence, either in my assignment chains or in my assignment log, that I would have ever done any of the assignments (1/4 to 3/4). This is because I haven't ever done those. I went from 3/5 to 4/4 on the very next assignment.
3.) If this is an assignment unlock, it is behaving differently from other 'unlocked' assignments that I've done in several other chains. It shouldn't report 4/4 if it is indeed not part of the original chain. None of the other standalones do. The only ones that are currently chain repeatables that I have would be the consumables threads.

Bug part B is here